In this space you will find all the information about the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and the responsible of this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
This website strictly complies with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
Data on the person responsible for this website
- Your company name is (Owner of the website): NATALIA MARTINEZ SERRA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal regulations that this website complies with
This website has adapted this website to the requirements of:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new European Union regulation unifying the regulation of personal data processing in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, conocido como el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD), que regula el tratamiento de los datos personales y las obligaciones que debemos asumir los responsables de una web o un blog a la hora de gestionar esta información.
- The LSSI or LSSICE (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case with this website.
General terms and conditions of use
These General Terms and Conditions govern the use (including simple access to the website) of the pages that constitute www.teresabergamota.com, including the content and services offered therein.
By accessing the website you acquire the status of user and agree to abide by the General Terms and Conditions in force at any given time at www.teresabergamota.com
Purpose of this website
The website www.teresabergamota.com has been designed to publicise and allow public access to information, activities and various services offered by the owner of the website.
Personal data that I collect and how I collect it
Commitments and obligations of users
You are informed and accept that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the owner of the website and you undertake to use this website, its services and contents without breaching current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes or purposes that may cause any type of problem or damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
The content of this website is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by the legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the owner of this website.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
By using the web www.teresabergamota.com you agree not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the owner or third parties, or that could damage, render useless or overload the web preventing, in any way, its normal use.
The personal data that you communicate to www.teresabergamota.com may be stored in databases, automated or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to www.teresabergamota.com, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Communication between the user and www.teresabergamota.com uses a secure channel and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to the https protocol. Therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions for the confidentiality of the users.
At www.teresabergamota.com all the necessary means are put in place and the appropriate security measures are adopted to detect and prevent the existence of viruses and any other type of attack. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable. Therefore, in www.teresabergamota.com I cannot completely guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of users or in their electronic documents and the files they contain.
Conflict Resolution Platform
I put at your disposal, as a user, the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which you can access at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
Intellectual and industrial property rights
No intellectual or industrial property rights over the web www.teresabergamota.com nor over any of the elements that form it are transferred by means of these General Conditions
The following are expressly prohibited (in accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property): the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature of all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the owner of the website. As a user you undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the owner of the website.
As a user you know and accept that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual and graphic material, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If for any reason you consider that on www.teresabergamota.com there has been an infringement of your legitimate intellectual property rights by using certain content on this website, you must notify me at: email@example.com indicating:
- Your personal details, if you are the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed, or those of the person representing you if the claim is made by a third party other than the owner of the rights.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Pages and articles on the website www.teresabergamota.com may contain links to other websites and to content owned by third parties such as information, resources or tools.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the ability to access the linked site(s).
The owner of the website is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the results that may be derived by the user from accessing these links.
I always link to trusted websites that I have checked and that offer maximum guarantees to users. Please, if you detect that any link on this website does not comply with these parameters, let me know as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve it urgently.
The fact that they link to this website does not imply that there is a relationship between www.teresabergamota.com and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the owner of the website of its contents or services.
Comments are allowed on this website to enrich the content and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website, that include defamation, insults, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general towards the author or other members will not be accepted.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false will be deleted, as will comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, and that violate my data protection policy.
Comments created solely for the promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will be disregarded.
Anonymous comments or comments made by the same person under different nicknames are not allowed. Comments that attempt to force a debate or position by another user are not allowed.
Exclusion of warranties and liabilities
The owner of the website, as the person responsible for www.teresabergamota.com, does not grant any guarantee nor accepts responsibility, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Damages that could arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the owner of the website and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Spanish courts.
In case you, as a user, have any questions about these Legal Conditions or want to make any comments about www.teresabergamota.com, you can write to me at: email@example.com and I will reply as soon as possible or by telephone on 622 205 393.